Steve Bannon predicts Trump impeachment fallout in Fox News exclusive

Steve Bannon predicts Trump impeachment fallout in Fox News exclusive


REACTION TO WHAT DEMOCRATS DID
ON THURSDAY THIS VOTE TO MOVE IT
FORWARD?
>> WELL HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED
YOU GOT TO GO BACK IN TIME.
THE FEVER WAS BROKEN BY JIM
JORDAN, YOU HAD MARK MEADOWS IN
THE HEARINGS THEMSELVES SAYING
EVERY DAY THESE WEAPONIZED TWEET
S AND LIENS THAT WERE
COMING OUT, THAT THE PRESIDENT
HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG.
THEY SAT THROUGH ALL OF THE
TESTIMONY AND THEN MATT GATES
WHO PEOPLE THINK OF HIM JUST AS
A FIRE BRAND BUT HE’S ACTUALLY A
STRATEGIST AND HE WENT DOWN TO
REALLY SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
BECAUSE PEOPLE WEREN’T PAYING
ATTENTION THAT THIS WAS A STAR
CHAMBER AND AFTER THAT, NANCY
PELOSI, THE REASON THESE NUMBERS
LOOK THE WAY THEY DO, SHE HAD
FOUR WEEKS OF UNMITIGATED TIME
JUST FREE SHOTS ON GOAL TO GO
AFTER THE PRESIDENT, SHE’S A
MASTER OF POLITICAL
DISINFORMATION, AND POLITICAL
WARFARE AND THAT’S WHAT IT WAS.
FOUR DAYS LATER THEY REALIZED
THEY HAD A PROBLEM.
THE WASHINGTON POST ABC POLL
SHOWS THAT 65% OF THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE DIDN’T BELIEVE THESE
THINGS SHOULD BE DONE IN SECRET.
THEY WANT TO HAVE TRANSPARENCY
AND THAT’S WHY SHE WAS FORCED TO
CALL HER FIRST AUDIBLE WHICH WAS
THIS PARTISAN VOTE THAT TOOK
PLACE THURSDAY.
MARIA: BUT EVEN NOW, LIKE IF
DEVON NUNES WANTS TO BRING
SOMEBODY INTO QUESTION HIM HE’S
GOT TO GET PERMISSION FROM ADAM
SCHIFF SO HOW ARE WE MOVING INTO
A SITUATION WHERE IT’S GOING TO
BE FAIR IF THEY CAN’T EVEN BRING
WHO THEY WANT TO BRING DOWN TO
TESTIFY?
>> THE WHOLE DUE PROCESS, YOU
KNOW THE PRESIDENT DID NOTHING
WRONG.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT A POLICY
DEBATE ABOUT AMERICA FIRST
NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY AND
IT’S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, THAT
DAVID RIFKIN LAID OUT IN THE
GREAT WALL STREET OP-ED.
WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE
GOING TO COME BECAUSE THEY ARE
ACTUALLY THE JURY.
THE SENATE IS THE INSTRUMENT BUT
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WEIGH AND
MEASURE HERE AND THEY DEMAND, I
THINK, NO MATTER WHAT GAINS THE
DEMOCRATS PLAY ABOUT WHO THE
WITNESSES ARE, THEY ARE GOING TO
DEMAND AND A WITNESS, TWO
WITNESSES THAT HAVE TO BE CALLED
ARE HUNTER BIDEN AND JOE BIDEN.
JOE BIDEN THIS IS ABOUT HIM AS A
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICER.
THIS IS ABOUT HIM AS VICE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
IN UKRAINE AND CHINA AND HE’S
GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER I THINK
TO THESE PANELS EXACTLY WHAT HE
DID ABOUT BRINGING AMERICAN
CAPITALISM TO ALREADY WHAT IS
CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST
CORRUPT NATIONS ON EARTH AND THE
MOST CORRUPT NATION IS THE
GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER SAYS IN
EUROPE.
MARIA: THAT’S MY POINT THOUGH DO
YOU THINK ADAM SCHIFF IS GOING
TO SAY YES TO BRINGING HUNTER
BIDEN DOWN?
>> NO, HE’S NOT.
BUT THE FIRESTORM I THINK THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE, LOOK —
MARIA: I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
>> 65% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
SAY WE WANT TRANSPARENCY AND WE
WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY WENT ON
THE PRESIDENT AND THIS IS WHAT
HE’S BEEN SAYING FOR 10 DAYS.
FORGET PROCESS.
SUBSTANCE, SUBSTANCE, SUBSTANCE.
IN THE GRANULARITY OF THIS,
YOU’RE GOING TO SEE THAT THIS IS
A DEBATE OVER THESE BUREAUCRATS
AND THEY HAVE A CERTAIN WAY THAT
THEY THINK THE WORLD RULES.
THAT WAS UP ENDED IN THE 2016
ELECTION.
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR A
NEW COURSE, AMERICA FIRST
NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY, AND
MIKE POMPEO SAID ON THURSDAY I
THINK IN A SPEECH —
MARIA: THE HUDSON INSTITUTE.
>> HE DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING WRONG
THAT THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE
THAT’S NOT TOTALLY CONSISTENT
WITH HIS POLICIES OF NUMBER ONE,
BRINGING OUT CORRUPTION BUT MORE
IMPORTANTLY MAKING SURE NATO AND
THE EUROPEAN UNION ARE ALLIES.
THE CENTRAL PART OF AMERICA
FIRST AND THIS IS WHY THE
APPARATUS IS SO AGAINST IT.
THE PRESIDENT IS SAYING WE’RE NO
LONGER GOING TO HAVE PROTECTION.
NATO IS AN ALLIE.
SOUTH CHINA SEA, THE NORTHWEST
PACIFIC IN THE SITUATION OF
UKRAINE ONE OF THE THINGS HE WAS
DOING IS THAT THE EU STARTED
THIS BY FORCING MEMBERSHIP OF
UKRAINE INTO THE EU AND ACTUALLY
TALKING ABOUT NATO MEMBERSHIP
WHERE IS THE EU’S MONEY, IF
WE’RE GIVEN MONEY FOREARMS WHERE
IS THE EUROPEAN UNION AND NATO’S
MONEY AND BY THE WAY, FOR A
YOUNG, STANDUP COMEDIAN, WHO
RUNS ON AN ANTI-CORRUPTION
PLATFORM, THE PRESIDENT OF THE
UNITED STATES IS TRYING TO SIT
THERE AND MAKE SURE WE DON’T
HAVE ADDITIONAL CORRUPTION AND
THE UNITED STATES PARTICULARLY
HASN’T BROUGHT THE BIDEN TYPE OF
CORRUPTION TO THE UKRAINE SO IF
ADAM SCHIFF IS GOING TO SIT
THERE AND ARGUE THAT JOE BIDEN
IS ABOVE THE LAW, HUNTER BIDEN
IS ABOVE THE LAW, THE BIDENS
HAVE TO BE CALLED.
JOE BIDEN IS A HAND GRENADE AND
HUNTER BIDEN IS THE PIN, AND
WHEN THAT PIN GETS PULLED THE
SHRAPNEL IS GOING TO BLOW BACK
ALL OVER THE DEMOCRATIC
ESTABLISHMENT.
MARIA: EVEN MORE THAN THAT WE’RE
GOING TO SPEAK WITH CONGRESSMAN
JIM JORDAN COMING UP AND SPEAK
WITH MICHAEL FLYNN’S ATTORNEY,
SIDNEY POWELL, AND LEE SMITH WHO
WROTE THE BOOK, THE PLOT AGAINST
THE PRESIDENT.
WE’VE GOT A TIMELINE THAT SHOWS
MONEY AND IDEAS CAME FROM
UKRAINE TO GO INTO THAT DOSSIER.
WHY IS THE PRESIDENT NOT ALLOWED
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201L
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201C
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201I
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201N
TO ASK, WHAT WENT ON IN THE 201?
WE’VE GOT THIS TIMELINE SHOWING
GENERAL FLYNN AND GEORGE
PAPADOPOULOS TALKING ABOUT THIS
DOSSIER THAT CAME FROM UKRAINE
SO WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT?
>> THIS IS WHY THE PRESIDENT IS
SAYING SUBSTANCE, SUBSTANCE,
SUBSTANCE AND GRANULARITY.
LET’S HAVE TRANSPARENCY AND GET
ALL OF THE FACTS ON THE TABLE.
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE JUST COMING
TO THE STORY, THEY’VE HAD
SELECTIVE LEAKS THAT THE HAVE
GOTTEN THESE NUMBERS WHERE THEY
ARE TODAY AND THE HIGH WATERMARK
IS GOING TO BE THE DAY MATT
GATES WENT DOWN AND HERE IS WHAT
WE’RE GOING TO SEE AS THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE SEE MORE
INFORMATION AS THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE UNDERSTAND AND YOU GOT TO
REPEAT THE BOOK, “SECRET EMPIRES
” WHICH REALLY KICKS THIS
OFF NOT ABOUT JOE BIDEN RUNNING
FOR PRESIDENT OR ABOUT JOE BIDEN
EVER HAVING ANOTHER POLITICAL
OFFICE BUT JOE BIDEN AS THE
EPITOME OF AMERICAN CAPITALISM
AND CORRUPTION IN HIS DEALINGS
NOT JUST WITH THE UKRAINE BUT
CHINA.
WE HAVE TO GET INTO CHINA AND
SEE HOW JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN
COMPROMISED AND HOW HIS SON
GARNERED WEALTH FROM THE CHINESE
COMMERCE.
MARIA: THE PRESIDENT CHANGED THE
CONVERSATION ON CHINA.
LET’S FACE IT NOW PEOPLE
UNDERSTAND THE WAY THEY HAVE
BEEN WITH US FOR SO LONG BUT YOU
THINK THAT THERE IS A PRICE TO
THE ACQUITTAL OF DONALD TRUMP.
YOU THINK THAT THERE IS A PRICE
OF THIS IMPEACHMENT NONETHELESS
AND THAT IMPEACHMENT VOTE IS
GOING FORWARD NOW.
NANCY PELOSI MAY VERY WELL
IMPEACH PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THE
HOUSE, REGARDLESS IF IT FAILS IN
THE SENATE.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
>> WELL FIRST OFF SHE’S ALL IN.
YOU UNDERSTAND NOW THEY BURNED
THE BOATS AND THEY ARE MARCHING
IN.
THEY ARE GOING TO IMPEACH THE
PRESIDENT ON TWO CHARGES SOME
TIME IN DECEMBER.
NO MATTER WHAT THE INFORMATION
SHOWS, THEY ARE POLITICALLY ALL-
IN SO THE QUESTION WHAT I’VE
SAID IS THAT IT’S NOT SIMPLY
ABOUT THE ACQUITTAL BUT IT
ALLOWS PRESIDENT TRUMP TO
CONTINUE THE TRUMP REVOLUTION,
TO CONTINUE —
MARIA: HIS AGENDA.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About Nicklaus Predovic

100 thoughts on “Steve Bannon predicts Trump impeachment fallout in Fox News exclusive

  1. I don't believe our president will be impeached. I believe something is going to happen soon that will blow this impeachment scam wide open and the Democratic party is going to wish they have never stared this scam. They are going to be the ones who will be impeached. They have failed the American people big time and the American people are tired of hearing the Democratic party and their lies and disgraceful actions. They will not end well.

  2. So you haven't heard that the Dems are going for "unfit" mentality of Trump and using a stacked deck of Democratic DR.s?

  3. Because presidents are not elected. They are chosen and placed. Same as trump because he is the bomb. They all know the trigger is simply leaving him to his own devices. If martial law is imposed it will be because a bunch of people freaked out about a president being impeached. Its not the first, won't be the last. Why is everyone losing their marbles? Its only making things harder to fix in the long run. We could elect a different republican president still right now. But no, instead lets all freak out and take out guns and start demanding things. Good way to lose our rights as fast as possible.

  4. Why does Biden come up every time trumps impeachment comes up. That argument is like if you’re buddy went in a store and shoplifts and comes out and shows you and then you go in and steal and got caught, when the cops come you say my buddy stole first. I hate Biden. But his corruption isn’t the issue here. It’s trump’s

  5. trumps stops the war by sending soldiers to defend saudi arabia, can you guys tell trump is an imbecile liar?

  6. Having problems within the two party is another way of not having to do their jobs, neglecting the American people, wasting time and tax payers dollars.
    Fraud, waste and abuses.

  7. If you don't like the numbers, then register to vote and when 2020 comes around and vote Trump. Vote Trump to save our great country from these evil triggered socialists!

  8. i don't understand why this is allowed, no one is able to call witnesses no one is allowed to ask a question unless they have permission from the people who are pressing charges, this is a nightmare. if i went to court and they did this to me it would be a hung jury and highly illegal and i would hope the world would rally with me to defend my rights to be heard and questions and bring in my witnesses to defend myself… they are not allowing trump to defend himself

  9. Yes let's bring in this "expert" that brought in McMaster.. who brought in Fiona Hill… a soros clinton operative set to testify against trump

  10. It's also time to protect white people and white societies because we're being set up for a worldwide genocide and it's already started in South Africa.

  11. American Are Slow.they will finish all this rubbish to sue the grundchiĺderen
    Of Biden / Hanter/ Obama/SOROS. PLEASE can you go a bit quicker ????

  12. this impeachment is insulting to our intelligence!!.. cage those fake lawmakers that create senseless waste and impede prosperity!!

  13. CBS and WAPO are saying Steve Bannon is admitting Trump was willing to try “dirty tricks” to win the 2016 election. What happened in the span of one week to bring him to say this to the alphabet soup media?

  14. op ed = opinion editorial steve will all have our opinions you made it sound like it was the gospel truth. trump and the gang of pucks (gop) and you are all complicit = activity that is unlawful .

  15. The news people kept scratching her head in 2016 wondering why Biden was not running… well now as the Smoke Clears, I guess it was just much too close of the quid pro quo…. figured he was still dirty with it

  16. Steve's right here. Remember, impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. The house has the numbers now because the dems have the majority. They can vote to change the rules any time they want. They can pretty much do whatever they want. The democrats are corrupt and nuts but they stick together. It's up to us to take away their majority and elect conservatives, not more RINO swamp creatures. Get involved in the primary process.

  17. The Dems are off the chain and out of control,in there coup de tah to remove President Trump ! Lies,Lies,and more Lies and deception !!

  18. I like Steve Bannon and agree with most of his statements, but I disagree wholeheartedly about Tulsi Gabbard. Except for a few issues, her agenda is far left. She supports the Iran deal, the Paris accord, unlimited refugees, universal healthcare, etc. She disagreed with the president drawing the line when Assad used chemical weapons, and I couldn't disagree more with her about that. She even supports the green new deal. The fact that she served in the military doesn't change the fact that she's a leftist. There are plenty of other Democrats who have also served in the military, and certainly I am thankful for their service, but it doesn't change the fact that they are leftists. As to the so-called argument with Hillary Clinton, it worked, she has been getting tons of free publicity from the Republicans ever since.

  19. Thank you,Mr.Bannon,you made me feel better knowing you are on board, it's getting hard to trust the shuffling around the Pres. Like Niki Haley,she's obviously a ZIONISTS shill,the plague of this GOV.but they still talk good of her. Kickbutt Steve,we need youm

  20. I disagree with the statement that the majority of Americans want transparency….we have a sh*t ton of 'Americans' that came from Socialist countries that HAVE NO FRIGGING CLUE regardless of their citizenship class…that President Trump did NOTHING WRONG and they don't care. There are so many people who care more about a freebie that they'd sell their children's souls rather than give sh*t that what is being done by the democrats is absolutely UN-American and a destruction of the USA.

  21. The Obama intelligence and DOJ apparatus came after Flynn early because he promised to audit the intelligence agencies for financial mismanagement and possible other irregularities in applying established policy. There is so much with the Flynn case that an honest media could look into if there was curiosity or moral standards of fairness.

  22. Fox you lost me in April when Rhino Paul Ryan and Chester Donna Brazil came on board. Your end game is to have only Rhinos and Democrats on Fox. One American News and Newsmax are way better.

  23. Thank you, Jan, for your wonderful monologue on the impeachment circus. Your final words left me shaking at the possibility that these low life, lying, deceitful Democratic Party clowns could get away with affecting the 2020 elections. I say this and always go back to my comment that I am proud of being an American citizen Cuban expatriate who escaped from a country that destroyed all semblance of liberty. If the 4th Amendment has become a meaningless expression regarding the importance of the individual's protection against law process without probable cause, then eventually all semblance of liberty will dissipate bringing concurrent uncontrolled government abuse of citizens who express themselves against the views of those who make a mockery of our individual rights. What is happening in our country with the vitriol and lack of intellectual substance of so many politicians and the complicit mediocre and immoral news media is truly scary. Please, everyone, take heed from someone who really knows something about the loss of freedom, and, please, please talk to your friends, associates and dear ones and have them listen to this great monologue of Jan Helfeld here in YouTube.

  24. The left ultimately wants civil unrest! Sadly they will experience it! Because they will not stop this "coup" till it overturns the 2016 election! Get ready Patriots!!

  25. This impeachment thing is bogus..the dems hope to turn as many people as possible against the President. And there are fools who are easily manipulated.

  26. Impeaching Trump is complete b.s. Don't the dems understand that what their doing, if successful can and will be done in the future to any President in the US.

  27. This back stabber just testified against Roger Stone in court.. He just recently predicted Trump would be impeached by Dec. 3rd and what is he saying now? lol

  28. In my opinion that's why I'm quite a lot because I don't want to get into trouble but I don't think there's one innocent person in the three arms of government.

  29. Heck I love Bannon, no one mentions Trumps name in a more positive note than this guy and he understands the battle that Trump is facing on a daily basis. Journos just have to get in the guys way and disrupt his narrative while he emphasises his point. Agee with him about Tulsi aswell.

  30. News is not something that needs to be shown on a continuous basis. In order to have a continual stream of news to show it has to be manufactured. Let’s just follow the Constitution and get back to enjoying our family and American freedom without undue exploitation and sensationalism created by the corrupt media.

  31. I am just a old German Lady in Germany, who loves the old America ,but I predict that America will be very sorry when or if Pr. Trump has to leave the WH. Mark my Words.

  32. I worry about Trumps HR policies. He let genius and hero, Steve Bannon go and hires neocons like Bolton. Flynn fired Mattias hired. It's awful.

  33. The dems are simply trying to try the President in the BIAS media just like they did with the Mueller report. President Trump is the first President that we can truly be PROUD of in a very long time.

  34. They are all sexual deviants and pedophiles or they are protecting those who are. That is the bottom line and why they dont want to be outed. They're scared. As they should be.

  35. The Cult of Trump will stand by him no matter what. No matter how he brings shame and dishonor to this country. No matter the terrible things he says and does. No matter how he sleeps in the same bed of the Russians and the North Koreans. No matter how much he willfully and truly believes in everything opposite of what Our Lord Jesus preached. The Trump of Cult is a sham. They will go to Hell. That is based on the Word of Jesus. And I will watch, ashamed that this even happened. And I will watch, and be proud of how my country regains it's soul. And I will watch, as you all rage and throw tantrums. And I will watch as you forsake all your "beliefs". You are fakes. You are shams. You are Russian sympathizers. And you will all go to Hell. Based on your own "beliefs". Enjoy.

  36. Do we as the majority of the USA population have to stand by and watch our president be treated in such a treasonous way??? What are our options? Someone give us facts! NOW!!!

  37. I think that Adam Schiff is playing a hand of (dangerous) poker, with the purposes of bluffing and buying time. The Whistle-blower, a card to play, is a hostile phony and Schiff does not have a good hand either. One Far-Left strategy is, "If you cannot dazzle them with your brilliance then baffle then with your B.S lies and "Red-Herring"/misdirection". All of this will come to light in time, weight and measure and they will be caught and exposed, with penalties invoked. Meanwhile, I will have a good peaceful rest and be ready for Justice when it arrives.

  38. Hey Bannon. Why did Trump sack you? Republicans are terrified. One by one they will go to jail. Sondland has flipped. Rudy is going under. Trump is alone. Cheating in an election once is a crime. He is not being allowed to do it a second time. I agree with Bannon that Hunter Biden's role in Ukraine was at least a perception of corruption, if not corruption. But what Trump is doing in emoulments breaches through his businesses are a brazen breach. Trump is not the solution. He is even more corrupt than the Dems. We need another option.

  39. and the other side says Giuliani is a hand grenade that will blow up on the republicans… why is both sides using the same script ? Trump do something you are the President you are the ultimate law stop this madness.. We voted for you they can not change that.. STOP THIS CHILDISH GAME and attack..

  40. What a con job, Repubs and the lawyers had equal time, the process is within rules made by Repubs. Simple lies and willful cover up by this guy.

  41. "Star Chamber" indeed. Not ONE of those "invitations" from the House Dems should be responded to. Not ONE is a LEGAL subpoena. None of the proceedings have been lawful, nor legal. Every member participating in this should lose their seat immediately – without any possibility of holding ANY governmental office at ANY level, state or federal, for the rest of their lives. And MOST should be in a federal pen for years, if not decades.

  42. We learned about phone polls in the 2016 election that falsely predicted that Hillary "JEZEBEL" Clinton would win against Trump. Every poll I have participated in over the past 3 years portrayed that between 69 to 82 percent of those Americans polled support our President Donald Trump. None of these polls were sponsored by ABC, NBC, CBS, or any Marxist Main Stream Media Outlet. The American people are not received or easily manipulated anymore. The Marxist DemonicRats are our true enemies and they control the propagandized MSM. Stop voting for DemonicRats.

  43. Why is she always interrupting. She's annoyong. Just shut up and let the guest talk.when she cuts in she stops the momentum of serious info we Americans want.

  44. JOE BIDEN is Another Hillary WARTS & ALL – BERNIE WILL HAVE TO TOW THE LINE & ENDORSE BIDEN SO ALL HIS SUPPORTERS CAN MOVE TO BIDEN(THATS WHAT HILLARY DID) AND STILL LOST! Lol!!!!,!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *